- Established and Registered as NGO with Kwara State Government
- 1st Partnership Assessment and Development Framework (PADEF) by SFH
- Partnership with World Bank and Kwara State Action Committee on AIDS (KWASACA)
- Launching of Educational Reforms in Kwara
- Partnership with Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Partnership with USAID/SFH on Improved Reproductive Health in Nigeria (IRHIN)
- Kwara State HIV Summit
- Registered as NGO with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Expansion into Early Child Education in Public Schools
- Partnership with DFID on Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) through formation of School Based Management Committees (SBMCs)
- Partnership with AFRICARE on HIV/AIDS basic care kits distributed to PLHIV.
- Partnership with USAID/ MSH on Pro Act Projects
- Launch of pilot Education MIS data collection of out-of school youth
- Partnership with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation /CCPN through Nigeria Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI)
- Implementation of International Citizen Services Youth Exchange with VSO
- Implementation of Global Fund-ARFH/HAF project on Community TB Care in Kwara State.
- Established relationship with USAID/MSH on HIV prevention program in Niger State.
- Implemented World Bank-NACA, SACA HIV/AIDs Fund projects in Kwara and Oyo States
- Partnership with Airtel Touching Lives to support Inclusive Education in public primary schools with provision of 40 Wheel Chairs.
- Opening of Program Offices in Kogi and Niger States.
- Implementation of Global Fund/SFH Project on HIV Prevention for MARPS in Oyo State.
- Implementation of USAID/MSH Project on Positive Health Dignity and Prevention (PHDP) in Kwara State.
- Implementation of Global Fund-ARFH/HAF project on TB Active Case Findings in Oyo State.
- Launching of Mobile Clinic on Community Health Initiative for Rural Dwellers.
- Established relationship with Unilever Nig PLC through The Survivors Foundation on the distribution of Personal Hygiene Products in Primary Schools.
- Established relationship with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) on Humanitarian services in Adamawa and Gombe States.
- Opening of Maiduguri branch office, Borno State.
- Established relationship of collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Won Contract Award as Sub-Recipient (SR) on Global Fund HIV New Funding Model (NFM) for the Key Population (KP) in Lagos and Oyo States.
- Opening of Lagos State Program office.